I was forced to have sex last night and I want to talk to someone about it. Who can I call?

You should seek immediate medical care to be evaluated for any health risks including HIV. You may be eligible for post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) which has to be started right away and is used to prevent HIV. You may also need to talk to a trusted adult – a parent, a relative, a health clinic provider, or  counselor. Another option is to contact a counselor at Sojourner House or Day One – they have trained staff that helps individuals who are being forced to have sex or are in abusive relationships.

More FAQs

Quick Exit
Link copied