What should a person do if they recently tested positive for HIV?

When a person has a “reactive” result from a rapid (same day) HIV test, that person should get a blood test to confirm the result. If the confirmatory test is determined to be positive, that person should seek medical care from a doctor who specializes in the treatment of HIV.

More FAQs

Quick Exit
Link copied